The 10 best areas in Marbella to buy a house
Marbella is a characteristic city of the Costa del Sol. It is known worldwide for its beaches with excellent temperatures, favorable climate during all times of the year, various leisure activities that it offers to a wide variety of audiences, the luxury and exclusivity that it transmits, tourism, among others.
Marbella is not only an ideal destination to go on vacation, it is also one of the best places to invest in the purchase of a property. This city on the Mediterranean coast is a safe investment opportunity either long-term because its real estate market is one of the most favorable in all of Spain; or in the short term due to the high level of tourism it receives, in this way renting the property when it is empty is a great income generator.
Marbella has many areas that have different qualities and facilities to offer, adapting to the demands of potential buyers, always having an alternative that meets their needs.
Among the most recommended areas to buy a home, the following stand out:
- Golden Mile: This area has some of the best mansions in the city, being one of the most exclusive parts. It covers from the west of Marbella center to Puerto Banús, located in front of the beach and the promenade. It has penthouses, villas and apartments on the beachfront. It is considered a high-level area due to the proximity and connection it has with places such as the Hotel Marbella Club or the Hotel Puente Romano.
- Nueva Andalucía: It is an area with more accessible prices. Its houses and apartments have views of famous golf courses such as Las Brisas, Aloha and Los Naranjos. Nueva Andalucía has a strategic location being a few minutes from Marbella center and Puerto Banús with easy access to beaches, schools and golf courses. It is an area with many properties and services.
- Sierra Blanca: It is a private urbanization within the Golden Mile. It is close to the beach, a wide variety of luxury shops and 5-star hotels. This area is named after the mountain just behind the houses which protects them from the wind and maintains a pleasant temperature. Sierra Blanca has different cafes, shops, distinguished restaurants such as Dani García’s and the Swans school, one of the oldest in Marbella.
- Los Monteros: It is located on the east side of Marbella. It is an area known for its fine sandy beaches, mansions, villas, and relaxation centers with spas and golf courses. It is an exclusive part of Marbella that developed thanks to the success of Hotel los Monteros, a 5-star luxury hotel. This area has accessibility to the beaches that have numerous beach bars and exclusive clubs characteristic of the city such as the Trocadero Arena. On the other hand, it is very close to the International English School, for those families who have children of an age to study.
- Puerto Banús: Emblematic area of Marbella located in the center of the city, considered a jewel of luxury tourism known worldwide. Here is the best valued marina on the Spanish coast. Its activity revolves around exclusive restaurant and luxury shops located on the seafront, although it also has a casino. It is an area frequented by international celebrities and businessmen with high purchasing power. It has millions of visits throughout the year by tourists of different nationalities.
- San Pedro de Alcántara: Although it is very close to Puerto Banús, it retains its charms of an authentic Andalusian town. Its central square has a large church, fountains and a wide variety of bars and restaurants. It has the peculiarity of having small streets that allow you to get away from the noise of the shops and tapas bars. It is a growing area that connects its boulevard with the city with the promenade. On the other hand, it has children’s play areas, an amphitheater, elegant restaurants, among others. San Pedro de Alcántara is considered a contemporary masterpiece.
- Benahavís: It is a mountain town located 7 km from the coast. It is the part of Marbella with the highest concentration of restaurants. The town is characterized by white buildings built around the central square, which is surrounded by restaurants. One of the best known urbanizations in this area is La Zagaleta, an urbanization that has many villas on the hills. This municipality is the one with the highest per capita wealth in Andalusia.
- Cabopino: An area that is found in East Marbella. It has some of the best beaches on the entire Costa del Sol since they are of fine golden sand next to sand dunes that make its beaches even more special. On the other hand, it is a haven of nature, this is because it is surrounded by pines and cork oaks. It is one of the quietest areas of Marbella which has high-rise buildings and also a marina with some restaurants. There are from large and luxurious villas to residential complexes with small apartments very close to the beach.
- Guadalmina: Urbanization that is found in the beach-highway area, located between the sea and the golf courses. Guadalmina has large plots that allow the creation of villas large enough to create an environment of tranquility. In this area there are many restaurants, beach clubs and luxury apartments. This part of Marbella reflects a more relaxed and / or family lifestyle, having nearby places like the San José International School.
10. Elviria: An area in the east of Marbella known for its white sand, variety of restaurants, beach clubs and golf courses. It is a destination where people usually vacation either with friends or family or simply live since it offers a great gastronomic variety and is close to international schools. It is an area in high demand due to its qualities and it is only 10 minutes from